> I grabbed Fop-0.19.0-CVS-bin.tar.gz the other day. I couldn't find the .bat
> or .sh files mentioned in Running FOP. The only scripts in the archive are
> the .bat and .sh versions of runtests and makedoc.
>
> For a Java Dummy like me (and a PC user to boot), the biggest problem was
> working out how to invoke FOP from the command line. The most critical
> aspect of this was getting the ClassPath right. I modified the one in
> runtests.bat, which seems to do the trick.
>
> If you've got a sample script available, that would be great.

>From the cvs:

fop.bat (the folowing in one line):

java -cp fop.jar;lib\batik.jar;lib\xalan-2.0.0.jar;lib\xerces-
1.2.3.jar;lib\jimi-1.0.jar org.apache.fop.apps.Fop %1 %2 %3 %4
%5 %6 %7 %8

this batch file assumes that you start in the root directory of the
Fop distribution and that the fop.jar file is also in root.

Fotis