Von: Enrico Schnepel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. Juli 2001 20:37
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Getting number of rendered pages

Hi Erik

I am writing a

<fo:block keep-with-previous="always" id="LastPage"
font-size="1pt"></fo:block>

before </fo:flow> and display the page number with

Page <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="LastPage"/>

within my region-before or region-after. This should result in

Page 1 of 3

I don't know wether this is the recomended way of getting the last page
number but it's working fine.

Regards
Enrico

Am Sonntag, 29. Juli 2001 18:10 schrieben Sie: