On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Arved Sandstrom wrote:

> I see in ViewCVS that everything looks OK, and I managed to 'cvs update' one
> file as a test, but I can't 'cvs checkout' at the moment. Anyone else having
> this problem?

Nope, I checked out just now.

[snip]

> If I can figure out exactly what it is you did, and restore my 'cvs
> checkout', I can take care of 3 of these. They were affected by marker
> support, basically. Shouldn't conflict with Mark's changes, in a logical
> sense,  but 'patch' might not think so.

[snip]

> OK, I'm not sure I understand 100%. The current CVS does _not_ reflect Mark's
> patch at all, and you have a patch which applies a portion of Mark's patch,
> to the _formatted_ codebase. Is that correct? And it is then a question of
> applying the rest of the patch to Block, AreaTree, Page, and TestConverter,
> right? Just trying to get my head straight. :-)

You're right. It was getting a little late and reformatting took much
longer time then estimated - guess i boggered up my brain :)

The current CVS does not reflect Mark's patch. The original attachment
contained a portion of Mark's patch to the formatted codebase.

Tore