At 09:03 AM 8/15/01 +0100, you wrote:
>I think there is a need for a batched fop-dev email subscription so that you
>get one message a day with loads of messages inside it. I haven't seen the
>method
>for doing this with this list though. If there is a way then perhaps that will
>help...

Some of the Sun mailing lists (c.f. Java 2D) have a "daily digest" mode in
which
you get one email daily with everything appended together in order of arrival.
Perhaps that software is available ?  The downside to the digest is that it
becomes
very hard to reply to an individual msg, preserving multi-level >, >>
markers etc.

         ' Best,
         -Ralph LaChance