Is there a way to monitor the fop-dev exchanges without receiving loads of
emails?
I'm thinking of some form of newsgroup subscription where I can scan the
fop-dev list, and contribute, separate from my mail account(?)

Regards,
Ian

Ian Larner
User Technologies, IBM Hursley Lab, England
Internal: 246440    External: +44 1962 816440    Fax: +44 9162 816151
Mailpoint 095         email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The credit belongs to the man ...in the arena,  (who) knowing there is no
effort without ...shortcomings, actually strives to do the deeds..."
Theodore Roosevelt