Chetan,

The actual problem is that bookmarks were not implemented for the new
stream rendering mechanism.

The formatting/layout and rendering is being done differently for the top
level elements, ie. bookmarks and pagesequence. The bookmarks were being
ignored.

I have a fix for the problem, unfortunately it is a bit dodgy in terms of
the code. Also the bookmarks will be added to the end of the document data.

I may as well commit it. Some more thought needs to be put into how we
handle non fo extensions, id references and such.