Martin,
Thank you for you help, now it works.
But i note that I got it only running in VAJ if  I import the sources
from "build"  directory not from the "src" directory,
and it seems that I need to run "ant" in advance of  the import.
The result is, that I actually do not debug (and possibly  change) the
"real" source but the ant-generated source code.

Is this the way one should go or is there a other/better way to do it?

Bodo