From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 10:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: fop and VAJ 3.5.3

Hi,
does anyone know what to do to make FOP run in Visual Age for Java 3.5.3?
I tried to import:
1. all java and resource files from Fop's src directory
and
2. import
%LIBDIR%\ant.jar;%LIBDIR%\batik.jar;%LIBDIR%\buildtools.jar;%LIBDIR%\xerces-
1.2.3.jar;%LIBDIR%\xalan-2.0.0.jar;%LIBDIR%\xalanj1compat.jar;%LIBDIR%\bsf.j
ar;%LIBDIR%\jimi-1.0.jar

But I still get a 294 Problems in VAJ.

On the other hand: I could also use Forte3.0 instead of VAJ 3.5.3.
Using Forte, would  it be easier to get FOP run in the Debugger: (I
would like to debug the FOP sourcecode)?
If yes: is there any written guidance on how to create a Forte Project
for FOP ?

Bodo Teichmann