Art,

I just took a pdf file I used for a test I reported yesterday and
1-by-1 set Acrobat 4.0 (on NT) to View>Actual size,
View>FitWidth, View>FitVisible and View> FitInWindow and
printed each.

In all cases the printouts were identical, specifically, several tables'
on 1 page are all rendered 6-7% undersize compared to running
fop -print or fop -awt (and pressing the Print button)

At 05:25 PM 8/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I just thought that I would mention that I had problems with Acrobat not
>printing PDFs in the size that I expected, until I discovered (and turned
>off) the fit to page option.

         ' Best,
         -Ralph LaChance