From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 9:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FOP Speed

Hello,

I am rendering a two page document in PDF/PCL using FOP.  I notice that the
actual loading and render steps of the stylesheet take a rather long time
(close to 10 seconds on a large server) I'm wondering if there are any XSL
guidelines for FOP, best practicies, things to not do etc, or are there any
low hanging fruits per se that I thought look for and fix?

-Tony