sigh...can't get this right...can get the block-container to draw in the
block but top and left are ignored and the contents of the block-container
don't appear anywhere. Maybe one of the experts could help me out here?

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Savage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 September 2001 05:37
To: 'Fop-Dev (E-mail)
Subject: block-container with block

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to implement the following
within fo:flow ?:

<fo:block line-height="20">
        <fo:block-container position="absolute" top="5" left="5" width="10"
height="10">Some stuff</fo:block-container>
</fo:block>

In org.apache.fop.fo.flow.BlockContainer.Java, the area object is cast to
AreaContainer to get the X and Y coords of the container. Then adds the left
and top attributes for use with the new AreaContainer Constructor.
BlockArea doesn't implement AreaContainer, but does it have a an X and Y
position within the region body?
Help please?
Colin.