From: Colin Savage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 September 2001 15:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: block-container with block

Hi Fabio,

Ok, that makes sense. So an absolute positioned block can only be positioned
relative to an Area Container. I am trying to understand this spec...

what does this mean? "In addition an fo:block-container that does not
generate an absolutely positioned area may have a sequence of zero or more
fo:markers as its initial children."

Can I infer that is it is possible to have a fo:block-container that is not
absolutely positioned?

Thanks,
Colin

btw. nice ascii art