Hi
Thx for responding. I do not use Cocoon at all. I use
Fop 0.18 with Xalan 1.2.2 and i have a template
mechanism to generate server side code(instead of
using JSP). My template takes in the XML file
dynamically built and xsl file to generate the Fo and
render the PDF from there. The same thing works with
Netscape.

Thanks
Raj

--- sudhakar s sankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>