--- "Giannetti, Fabio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> FOA is the first XSL-FO specific authoring tool, it helps you with
> pagination, page sequences and creates the transformation elements to
> convert multiple XML content files into XSL-FO.

> FOA is compatible with the XSL file generated by WH2FO (only 0.1.9 !!) and
> also is able to open the Attribute sets generated with WH2FO.
> FOA is available at : http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/fabgia/foa/foa.html
> There are some examples and a tutorial
> (http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/fabgia/foa/tutorial/FOATutorial_files/frame
> .htm) to better understand how does it works.

If someone can try this out I will add it to the web based FAQ.

Cheers

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/