From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 12:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: table questions (column wiidths)

Folks:

1)  Can I use a percentage for the column width?  For example:

<fo:table-column column-width="20%"/>

2)  Is the 'auto' table layout implemented yet?

3)  Is it possible to dynamically declare my table columns using a
for-each?  For example:

<xsl:for-each select="reportrow/cell[not(@display)]">
     <fo:table-column column-width="15mm"/>
</xsl:for-each>