Yuri:
Thanks - that cleared it up and I got it working.  I needed to only
reference one of the rows - I was previously getting all of the cells under
the rows.  The only snag now is the column widths.

Thanks,
Lou

"Shkuro, Yuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/02/2001 12:56:44 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]