Hi Keiron,

Looking forward to your commit. So then "all we have to do" is make the
FO + layout managers create the new Areas. I have gone back into design
mode and have lots of pieces of paper covered with pseudocode and
diagrams, concerning area creation. It's a lot longer to put the
diagrams into UML though...
Maybe easier just to try writing some code. I was thinking of the
minimal set to start with: PageSequence, Block, Text. If we get the
basics of inline layout right: line-breaking, line-stacking, it will
give us a solid basis for adding the rest of the inline objects.

Karen