Hi all,

I embedding some SVG into my XSL-FO to create small graphics.  But it
doesn't seem like the viewBox attribute works.  For instance:

<fo:block>
 <fo:instream-foreign-object>
    <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="1in" height="1in"
viewBox="0 0 100 100" preserveAspectRatio="none">
      <circle cx="50" cy="50" r="49" stroke-width="2" stroke="grey"
fill="none"/>
    </svg>
  </fo:instream-foreign-object>
</fo:block>

When I run the above thru FOP, my circle is clipped.  The bottom and right
parts of the circle are not displayed.  Why is that?  No matter what the
actual width or height, shouldn't my coordinate system always be from 0 to
100 along both axis?  This SVG works fine in Adobe's SVG viewer.

I don't know if this is a Batik problem or a FOP problem, so I'm posting to
both lists.

Thanks,
Scott