Scott Moore wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I embedding some SVG into my XSL-FO to create small graphics.  But it
> doesn't seem like the viewBox attribute works.  For instance:
>

 > [...]

> When I run the above thru FOP, my circle is clipped.  The bottom and right
> parts of the circle are not displayed.  Why is that?  No matter what the
> actual width or height, shouldn't my coordinate system always be from 0 to
> 100 along both axis?  This SVG works fine in Adobe's SVG viewer.
>

> I don't know if this is a Batik problem or a FOP problem, so I'm posting to
> both lists.
>

> Thanks,
> Scott

Hi Scott,

I had the same problem with a COREL generated SVG also containing a view box.
As Batik's SVG viewer showed it correctly, it seems to be more a FOP problem.
I solved it more or less by removing the view box and adding appropriate
transformations.

BTW, I had a horizontal positioning problem with the left margin of the outer
fo:block. It seemed to be applied twice to the SVG. Unfortunately, I had no
time to track down that problem.

regards,
Klaus