Hi Christian,

thanks for the quick response. Your answer seems partially correct, since a
bigger graphics was displayed and a smaller one wasn't. However, generally
docs should satisfy the requirement that graphics are no bigger than the
space in fo for displaying them.

Any clue to what concerns the tif's?

Matthias
--- Begin Message ---
Hi!!

There is a big problem with images that are too big for
the region they should fit into. They are left away without
warning, scaling, cutting or something!!

I think this is a very big problem with fop!!

Cheers
        Christian Beer
DIRON Wirtschaftsinformatik GmbH & Co. KG
Christian Beer          ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daimlerweg 39-41        Tel. : +49(251)979-200
48163 Muenster          Fax  : +49(251)979-2020
Germany                 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BESUCHEN SIE UNS AUF DER INTERNET WORLD IN NEW YORK
10. - 14.Dezember 2001

December 10th-14th 2001
VISIT US @ INTERNET WORLD IN NEW YORK