Hi List!

I have a problem. I want to underline the whole text, which may
go over several pages.
But to underline one must use fo:inline, right?? But using that
lets my text disapear on all pages but the last.

So my questions:
a) is that a bug or is fo:inline concepted to only go over one page.
b) how can I underline text over several pages?

Greets,
Christian Beer

DIRON Wirtschaftsinformatik GmbH & Co. KG
Christian Beer          ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daimlerweg 39-41        Tel. : +49(251)979-200
48163 Muenster          Fax  : +49(251)979-2020
Germany                 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------
--- Besuchen Sie uns auf der Internet World in New York vom 11. bis 14. 12.
2001 ---
---  Visit us at the Internet World in New York between 11th and 14th Dec.
2001  ---
----------------- http://www.internetworld.com/events/fall2001/