Jozef wrote:
>    To evade problems with fonts supporting checkboxes etc. I use
> external images. I know it is not the "pure, clean and scientific"
> solution but it always works .

We tried this also, but came across a problem if the <fo:external-graphic> file was
being referenced too frequently, then it wouldn't get rendered. It appeared that the
image itself was cached, but FOP would still open a URL connection which would
sometimes return a 403 error.

Thanks,
Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by
reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose
its contents to anyone.