> Why do I see a bullet instead of a euro sign (EUR), when I simply
> "compile" the fonts.fo file found in the Fop-0.20-2 distribution
> (./docs/examples/fo)?
>
> I am on Windows NT 2000 Professional, all my standard fonts have thus a
> euro sign (me thinks).

If you use embedded fonts, this should not be a problem (unicode value is
looked up in cmap), if you use the standard fonts (Helvetica, Times, etc)
this might be a problem.

If I remember correctly, a patch was submitted that added the euro sign to
the standard fonts. It exists in the cvs version (in the fop-0.20.2-maintain
branch).

Tore