> Who are the developers of FOP.

The committers (see file STATUS) and everyone who submits patches to
this list.

> How do I ask to get a multithreaded version of FOP, or get that on the
> requirements list. I could probably do it, but it needs to be maintained.

It is on the requirements list even if it's not explicitly stated. Right,
Keiron? Even if it's not on the official one, it's on mine. FOP is in a
redesign right now, so it would make sense to help out there to fix
multi-threading issues. You're invited to contribute. We're in the same
boat and that's why we've planned to contribute some time to FOP during
next few months (most probably starting by the end of March).

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 41 317 20 20 - Fax +41 41 317 20 29
Internet http://www.outline.ch