On 2002.02.23 16:33 Matthew L. Avizinis wrote:
> The question is, "How are extension element properties mapped?"  I new
> element seems to be recognized by FOP just fine, but any properties I
> include are "ignored" by FOP, i.e. an exception is raised stating that
> the
> property in question is ignored and/or no maker found.
> matthew l. avizinis

In terms of what I am writing about, the extension element properties are
not mapped. The extension element classes get the xml attributes directly.
They can then get whatever attributes are required.
This is releveant information only to the development of FOP not older
versions.

You want to know how to map properties for older versions. For this you
need to do something like src/codegen/extproperties.xml and add the
appropriate processing into the build.xml.