Hi Keiron

> Thanks, I have committed this and also on the maintanence branch.

Thank you. I'm also thinking about putting together a set of example
java classes that show how FOP can be (and should be) used. This is to
mirror (and complete) the stuff in the "Embedding" page on the website.
Don't know when I will have time, though.

> btw. directories don't have branches only files do. Once a directory is
> created it then always exists for all branches.

Right, of course.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch