Thanks for doing the bugzilla stuff.

To answer some of your questions.
Yes we will need at least another release from the maintenance branch.
I have been thinking about extending the plan extension thing to produce a
roadmap picture (like mozilla has) so we can present the information about
releases, branches etc.
To summarize:
We need to have a release that is compatible with the batik1.5 final
release so this is a dependancy.

A release from the redesigned code, I suggest that we aim for a dev
release that has a minimum of most of the functionality of the maintenance
branch.

On 2002.04.23 00:19 J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Hi committers,
> as you probably noticed, i started to rummage around in
> Bugzilla, searching for bugs still in existence and learning
> more about current and persistent problems.
<snip>