Hi, Torsten

All points are noted.

I am not sure I understand what you want to see in the case of modified
images. In the general case, as soon as you change the dimension of an
image, you might potentially have to recalculate _all_ layout. The rendering
cannot independently start using a new image size.

I think I am missing something. Can you describe this scenario in more
detail? It sounds like a good use case.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom