Hello,

        I'm not sure this is a bug, so this is half a bug report half a request
for help. I use fop 20.3rc
        I've a fle a.svg:
<svg width="100" height="50">
  <g id="test">
  </g>
</svg>

        A second file b.svg:

<svg xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
     width="500" height="500">
  <image xlink:href="file:retro.svg" x="80" y="130" width="100"
height="50"/>
</svg>

When I vizualize the file with batik (or batik rasterizer) I obtain b
including a. So far so good. Unfortunately then I try to include b.svg
in c.fo with: <fo:external-graphic src="file:b.svg"/>.

The resulting PDF contains the schema in b.svg, but a the place of a.svg
in b.svg I've an icon representing a broken image. Is this normal
behaviour ?

        Cheers,
        Dom