I really don't have more to add to this thread, other than to say that I would quite
enjoy seeing this.  Having a UML diagram readily available to me would be very useful,
and having it maintainable as a FO document would also be a big bonus.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyril Rognon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 10:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Usage of UML Diagrams

Hi everybody...

since people are starting to speak about using Poseidon and UML diagram, I
must say that poseidon is said to generate SVG output of UML Diagrams. It
means that we could embed the UML diagrams in a FO document that would
contain the FOP specification or a part of it. This way, we would have a
developper documentation as well as a rich example to provide to users.

I know this stuff cannot be done in two days. First, let's see about these
UML diagrams, then I would gladly try to create such a document.

Of course this is just a proposal.

Bye

Cyril