Hi Jochen,

Do you have any more information, won't print isn't very descriptive.
It is possible there is an error in the pdf markup (like a graphic
instruction inside text section) that is relatively minor but the
printer cannot handle the resulting postscript.
The different versions of acrobat are seem to handle things differently
at times.

Sorry I can't help. Maybe you could try to find out what the
postscript/pdf error is?

Keiron.