From: Peter B. West [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 9:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FOP Specialized Classloader: Request for Help #10379

Rhett,

The way it seems to work is that the bug remains assigned to fop-dev,
and anyone who want to add comments or attachments can go ahead.
Consider it assigned to you.  Keep the list in touch with what you are
doing; think aloud about design issues and ask any specific questions as
they arise.  Most of us are working on particular areas, so you may not
see any immediate responses, but if you keep us aware of what you are
doing, folks can jump in with specific suggestions or objections.  Don't
be afraid to ask specific questions, and to ask them again if the
answers aren't clear to you, or are non-existent.  The initiative on
this one is with you.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest