I have generated the XSL:FO into a file.   I have used the FOP -d option
and pasted the debug messages thus got in the attached file "temp".  I can
even send the FO file individually to test the load, since the mail to the
mailing test bounces with that attachment.

After these error messages, finally the saying in my DOS prompt.

         Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I have also set the Driver for PCLRenderer, but the same problem.