Bertrand,

Thanks for clarifying that.  The feasibility of an XSLT transform would
be greatly influenced by the complexity of the mappings of properties
into RTF structures.  If the inheritance model of XSLFO had no ready
parallel in RTF, that set of transformations would be a nightmare, I
imagine.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest