patrick andries wrote:
> I'm willing to help (slowly) implementing the bidi support
> (contextualisation and bidi algorithms). Is someone else busy doing it ? Is
> the time ripe to do so ?
Implementation of bidi algorithm itself is not a problem as java has already
bidi support since jdk1.3 (it's hidden in 1.3 and revealed in 1.4 in form of
java.text.Bidi class). So I believe there are no obstacles for redesigned fop
to implement bidi support.

PS.Actually it's even feasible to produce hebrew pdf using fop right now
(well, under certain circumstances).
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team