Hi.
I have runned several performance tests on the FOP and and I have found
out several bottle necks (especially in the PropertyListBuilder).
Most things is about reducing gc and some others about not so well written
code.

The result of this tunings gives me a speed of 3 time faster than the
original FOP.

So what do I do to get the code in to the fop-project (the problems are
both in the fop 0.20.4 and in the DEV 1.0).

I have also figured out some more thing but they are not so general but it
makes the FOP as fast as a comersial tool written in C++ (StreamServe).

Henrik.