Hi Jeremias.

I have started the task to create diffs.
But it makes it a bit complecated since there are about 10 diffrent things i have done to the code and some things affects more then 20 source files.

So the question are: Do You want all the changes in one bunch or them separated in 10 diffrent groups that belongs together?

Henrik

Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

2002-10-17 10:56
Please respond to fop-dev