Arjan Loeffen / Salience BV wrote:

Thanks for the answers so far; I understand that the problem I indicated is known and being fixed?
Wait a minute, I just realized xml spy's pretty-print formatting transforms your
(<fo:inline><fo:page-number-citation ref-id="div-1" font-weight="bold"/></fo:inline>)
into
(<fo:inline>
<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="div-1" font-weight="bold"/>
</fo:inline>)
and this way adds whitespaces here. So it need to be verified again, it might be a bug. Unfortunately I don't have cvs port open at my job, so I can verify it only at the evening.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team