I tried this (see web page referenced in other mail):

<fo:block>
a b c (<fo:inline font-weight="bold"><fo:page-number-citation ref-id="div-1"/></fo:inline>)
a b c </fo:block>

I also tried fo:wrapper, but it didn't help......

arjan

J.Pietschmann wrote:

Arjan Loeffen / Salience BV wrote:

Dear people,

it seems that FOP has a problem when character features are set in the context of a page reference, as in:

<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="div-1" font-weight="bold"/>

Setting properties on fo:page-number-citation is currently almost
unsupported.
Use a fo:inline or fo:wrapper around it (try both, there are
also some problems with one of them and text decorations
in 0.20.4):
 <fo:inline font-weight="bold">
  <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="div-1"/>
 </fo:inline>

J.Pietschmann

Arjan Loeffen

Salience BV Coltbaan 27b 3439NG Nieuwegein 030-6056675 http://www.salience.nl Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mobiel: 06-51364196