A year and a half ago we started to do something like that for a client ( we
were even planning to ship an installer with a JRE bundled ), until they
went out of bussines :(.
But yesterday due to a mail from Keiron in replay to 'forrest is coming( fop
logo )' I fished out of my HD some artwork ( splash screen and logo ) we
were planning to use for the project. You can see some images @
http://www.manoamano.dk/FOP/ .
mvh
Ronald