From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:dev.jeremias@;greenmail.ch]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 11:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: interface instead of implementation

Sorry, Keiron, for explicitly mentioning you. I was just working in the
maint branch seeing all those ArrayLists (former Vectors) and HashMaps
(former Hashtables) that are creeping through all the code. And then
your CVS commit came... I know I can be an elephant in a porcelaine
store sometimes. Sorry.

Anyway, I intend to overtake you with style error fixing soon. :-)

On 06 Nov 2002 16:43:06 +0100 Keiron Liddle wrote:
> Since I have removed over 3000 style errors you give me a bit of slack!!
> :)

Jeremias Maerki