Hi all.

I am using FOP with my application and for better performance I did a singleton which
have an instance of the Driver, Renderer and etc.
It seens working fine, each time before I run a new report I am reset the Driver.
But I found problems with PreviewDialog it seems that dialog didn't release all
resources and next time when I am creating it shows me a picture from the previous
report.
No exceptions was reported but in the log file I got:
[DEBUG]   Memory use is indicative; no GC was performed
[DEBUG]   These figures should not be used comparatively

Am I doing something wrong ?