Hello, Oleg!
You wrote to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:02:59 +0200:

 >> Just curious - why you recreate the dialog? You can use 1 instance
 >> and  to show/hide it by setVisible(boolean) method.
 >> But you maight be right, because PreviewDialog is not designed to be
 >> reusable and recreatable.
 OT> Anyway, look at reload functionality, it solves the same problem by
 OT> cleaning  up renderer, internal counters, page image etc.
I didn't answer because I decide to go dipper into the code.

And I did figure out, that there are no way to reuse PreviewDialog.
I wrote panelPreview which I am going to use instead of PreviewDialog.

And I am experience a major problem with AWTRenderer, this renderer couldn't be reused.
I have to recreate it each time. It is terrific.

If someone interesting in my code, let me know.

---
Yours sincerely, Ivan Latysh.
IvanLatysh[a]yahoo.ca