IvanLatysh wrote:

Yes, reload method will call "starter.run();"
And page in the renderer will be altered with a new one.
Try to comment "starter.run();" in PreviewDialog and see what happened.
But why? starter.run() runs clean formatting, isn't it what you want?

Scale image are mandatory. Without scaling all working Ok.
I could send you mine "previewPanel.java"
Sure. Mail it to me privately. Or alternatively file it to bugzilla as feature request. But explain first, what's wrong with starter.run() ?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team