Guys,

I finally got myself out from under my grad school apps long enough to employ a patch
that helps nerf certain kinds of infinite loops in the maintenance branch of FOP.  I'd
like to see it go into the final release of the maintenance branch, but I don't know
if I'll have time to give it a full test and build the diff before I have to go away
for Thanksgiving to a town that doesn't have any Internet access of any kind (meaning
I can't make the uploads).  Is the Thanksgiving deadline for patches and whatnot
strictly in effect?  If so, I'll see about hauling buns to get this together.

--
Rhett.