Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Thanks, Victor and Peter. It all sounds a bit scary (I knew that before).
Let's look at it the other way: Is there a downside to moving all the
files on the client and checking in everything?
Lost history?

 What do you guys think
would be the best way to accomplish such a thing?
Hack of the repository looks feasible, I did it once (one more to do is to modify parent CVS/Entry file, which lists all child directories as D/foo-dir////). Lets try on a non crucial directory first :)

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team