Keiron Liddle wrote:
On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 21:37, Victor Mote wrote:
[...]
2. The new "Compliance" document is now visible at
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html. It refers to color-coding which,
by passing through Forrest, we don't have yet. I'll work on either removing
the color-coding reference or getting the color-coding to work.
colour coding would good I think, maybe you could make a dtd enhancement
suggestion.
Color coding is easily possible with chaperon, that is part of Cocoon and also Forrest (for our ongoing wiki-like editing development).
Send us a RFE about it with suggestions on the DTD changes and it'll help the process, thanks :-)

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -