Hi,

I'll try to clarify the FAQ entry.

The short answer is that you need to configure it to embed the required
font and/or use the correct encoding for the characters in the XML.

The default pdf fonts only have a certain set of characters.

I don't know anything about croatian characters so I might need some
more help from you.

btw this is more of a user question.

Keiron.