On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 08:35, Adis Katkic wrote:
> Hi,
> croatian characters are of type ISO-8859-2 (latin 2)
> The unusual characters are:     .

Whatever the characters are, all I can see is a "."

I don't know if I said it before, but Fop doesn't use the fonts from you
platform, apart from the default fonts you need to embed the fonts.

> Thanks Keiron but I'm still stack with my problem.

If you look at the docs/examples/fo/fonts.fo it has all the
characters for the inbuilt fonts.

If the characters you need are not there then you will need
another font that has the characters, if they are there you need to use
the correct encoding or character reference.