Hi,
croatian characters are of type ISO-8859-2 (latin 2)
The unusual characters are:     .
Thanks Keiron but I'm still stack with my problem.

From: Keiron Liddle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FOP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Croatian characters in fop created pdf
Date: 12 Dec 2002 11:17:35 +0100

> The default pdf fonts only have a certain set of characters.

I just found on this page:
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/technotes/fonts.html
the CMAPS of the core fonts (down the bottom).

Does anyone know if they correspond (with data) to our xml font files.

Also is there anywhere that shows a list of the glyphs
for these fonts, preferably with a picture. So that it
is easier to find if a font has the characters needed.